Web developers have never been in such high demand, and at UCF Coding Boot Camp, we teach you the key skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a cutting-edge curriculum, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals for front-end and back-end development.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Choose from our part-time (24-weeks) program or our accelerated, full-time (12-weeks) program
- Access UCF Coding Boot Camp’s network of employer partners and career services to support your transition into web development.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
UCF Coding Boot Camp provides a cutting-edge curriculum, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities with employers, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Student have access to career services like coaching, recruitment support, technical interview training, and an engaged network of employer partners.
- A certificate from UCF Division of Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Access to a network of employers looking to engage with UCF Coding Boot Camp graduates.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show your mastery of the web development topics covered throughout the program.